News and Events
WELCOME FR. MCCABE!
We welcome Father James McCabe who joined our staff on July 1, 2014 as Parocial Vicar!
CCD Classes for the 2014-2015 school year will take place on Sunday mornings. Registrations for all students are being taken at the Rectory Monday to Friday, 10am to 3pm
When you register, you will need the following:
1) Completed Registration Form
2) Signed copy of “Appendix A” from the handbook
3) Baptismal Certificate for all new registrations (if your child was not baptized at Stella Maris)
4) Signed letter of permission from your pastor
(if you are not a member of Stella Maris Parish)
5) Registration Fee of $125 per child for parishioners and $150 for non-parishioners of Stella Maris.
We are looking for someone with a talented singing voice to volunteer their talent as a cantor at Mass. Duties include singing one of the sung
weekend masses (5 PM Saturday, 9:30 AM Sunday, 11 AM Sunday), and attending choir practice on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00 PM (September-June only).
Please contact our music director Sr. Mary Agnes Kinee at the rectory.
PARISH UPCOMING TRIPS
Stella Maris Star of the Sea Seniors will host an overnight bus trip to Resorts Casino/ Hotel in Atlantic City, NJ, on Monday and Tuesday, September 8 and 9, 2014. The cost is $140 per person
double/triple occupancy or $187 per person single occupancy. Price includes: overnight stay at Resorts (slot bonus and dinner buffet); Tropicana slot bonus and “Philly Gold Salute to Bandstand” Show; baggage handling; round-trip motor coach transportation via JC Tours; Inc.; all taxes and gratuities (except restaurants as»J¸pØ